Where I have ridden.....

Thursday, September 13, 2007

So it begins.......

So I guess this is how it begins. I start to get ready for a road trip and figure, why not keep everybody who cares in the loop on the events du-jour. I set this up to keep a journal of my trips on the motorcycle. When I looked at setting this up, I saw that I had a choice......I could spend all of my time setting up the template and getting everything all pretty and interesting, or I could get on my bike and ride so I have something to write about. If you have a motorcycle, you understand why this is set up with a basic template. If you don't, no amount of explaining will cover it. Maybe I will make it prettier during the next ice-storm (in Texas......). Don't hold your breath.

Keep the shiny side up.....

Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, keep that shiny side up. Cause I don't have enough experience to mentor glenn on my own...lol