Where I have ridden.....

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quick trip to Ft Worth

I decided to take a quick trip up to Ft Worth to see family. It was a rather nice little ride. It was all interstate miles, just a chance to shake down a bit more before the big trip. I am starting to get used to the tank bag. It is kind of nice to be able to lay on it when I am tucked. I also ran the wire from the Garmin mount under my tank so I plug my headphones in under my seat now, and I don't have a wire flopping around in the wind. That was very nice.

The only real out of the ordinary thing that happened was a butterfly. I actually saw it come over the semi in front of me, get caught in the slipstream, and get sucked into the vortex behind my fairing. Basically, I got a cup-shot from a butterfly. I felt the impact, I kept going. When I made it to Waco, I pulled off to get coffee and gas, and here is what I saw:



Wow, one in a million shot.....

No comments: