Where I have ridden.....

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Short Trip Plan

Depending on how the weather looks, and whether I can get a bit of time off, I am going to try to make another run up to Pop's to get a burger and soda. Chances are good it will be march-ish before I can pull it off. I want to do a little bit of traveling before I bring the R90 offline for the start of the restoration this spring. If all goes to plan, I will have the fairing, tank, and fenders all the same color again. Then it will just be down to getting my speedometer back to just being horribly inaccurate instead of WILDLY inaccurate. Hopefully I will also have the hard saddlebags by then too. That will make traveling much easier. If I plan this right, I may even be able to take Kel along with me.

Dave

No comments: