Where I have ridden.....

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mileage update.....

So, I was sitting thinking while updating my blog with the latest little trip. I have been back on motorcycles since December of 2006. As of this week it has been 2 1/2 years back on the bike. I was kind of curious what my open road mileage was. I know what my odometer says on the Russian, it puts me in the neighborhood of 20,000 miles. The R90 has not had a working odometer between when I got it, and May. Between may and now I have put around 1800 miles on it. guessing at 400 miles per month for commuting, I would put it in the neighborhood of 1200 miles of commuting on the R90 before the odometer fix.

What I ball-parked was about 14,000 over the road miles in 2 1/2 years by mapping out the routes to the major trips I have taken over the past couple years. My total mileage, including commuting should come up somewhere around 24,000 miles in the past 2 1/2 years. That is actually not that bad really. I think I need to do something about it though. Time for another trip.

TTFN

Dave

No comments: